460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUY,S, just joined this super site, been into building race/hotrod,s over 30+ years, living in the cold frosty scotland in nasty u.k. would love to live in states one day, hoping to pick-up lots ove info off u guy,s about the good old big block, been racing 351 cleveys most ove my days. got it in ma 1954 ford pop & it really fly,s

now i have got a 429/460 engine for my 41 willyz coupe build, its a dove-a block & dove-a heads i want to make 550hp & hope to get it to low 10s, would like a roller/cam & some scj heads on the stock bore. what do u think guy,s,? i have started to build the rails ( cds ) pro street

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank,s for the welcome guy,s, thought i would have had some imput on my 550 hp goal, as said iam new to the big block & really would like to know all the best way,s to build a real brut.? any mods i have to do.? am i best wey a solid cam.? cheers jonny :D :D

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
are you intending to drive on the street or is it a track only car? if youre driving on the street youll want to get a stroker rotating assembly... if track then youll want to put the money into the top end like a big cam, valvetrane, and aftermarket heads

1 - 6 of 6 Posts