460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on the forum a blue thunder dealer or someone with 1 head for sale.
Needs to be chevy style exhaust.

Thanks
Denny
330 842 1886

·
Registered
724 Posts
If no one on the forum is a dealer , Don Hampton Blowers is a dealer, thats where I got my heads. His # is 562-803-9484

·
Registered
90 Posts
head

Hey denny,
Brian in mn here, Call jerry i know hes a dealer,320 274 5278
Get the motor runnin yet?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Brian
New converter should be here this week,than we will be ready to drop it in.
Hows your new motor coming?

·
Registered
2005 18' California Performance Jet Boat 598" Ford w/ THOR Heads
158 Posts
Anyone on the forum a blue thunder dealer or someone with 1 head for sale.
Needs to be chevy style exhaust.

Thanks
Denny
330 842 1886
I have 2 new PAIRS for sale. Perhaps your single could become your spare. If you need a pair, call or email.

Unfortunately, I sold a single and broke a set( as a favor), for a guy on this Forum awhile back who is supposed to be a Head Porter. I got a real 'DEAL' from him in return.

Won't be doing that again.

Let me know.

Dennis

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have 2 new PAIRS for sale. Perhaps your single could become your spare. If you need a pair, call or email.

Unfortunately, I sold a single and broke a set( as a favor), for a guy on this Forum awhile back who is supposed to be a Head Porter. I got a real 'DEAL' from him in return.

Won't be doing that again.

Let me know.

Dennis

Man I call Art Francis and ask him about why you weren't on his Dealer list,, Man I will never do that again...... I got a Rearend chewing from Hell how you were not and will never be............ what a mistake on my part.....

Albert

·
Registered
2005 18' California Performance Jet Boat 598" Ford w/ THOR Heads
158 Posts
Man I call Art Francis and ask him about why you weren't on his Dealer list,, Man I will never do that again...... I got a Rearend chewing from Hell how you were not and will never be............ what a mistake on my part.....

Albert
Well Albert. In reply, did you call any DEALERS to see if they had those HEADS??????

99% won't, and can't get ANY. Isn't it weird that I have BT's stuff in depth here(I sell it EVERYDAY), and most real "DEALERS" have nothing but pictures??????

Strange situation, Albert. You figure it out, along with who you MAY really have spoken to(nobody?????).

RR

·
Registered
590 Posts
It has been a while since I have bought anything from Dennis(RiverRacer) but I will say this he has always gone way out of his way to help me. I mean driven 100+miles to meet me half way on a Saturday. He has brought parts out to a race event when I broke/cracked a intake, that was over 200 miles out of his way. I am sure he would do it again if I asked him or needed anything.

Thanks again
Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts