460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sold$1400 80cc Blue Thunder aluminum heads, cj intake pattern, raised ford exhaust, ferrera valves, Manley guideplates. Set up with double roller springs. Ready to run. 2.25/1.88 valves. UNported.

$350 Scat 9000 crank 4.5 stroke, new
sold$350 scat 6.7 H beam rods, new

soldAlso have a weiland tunnel ram and dual Carter 600's, make offer- sale pending on intake

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
They are Ford exhaust. Not a definite history on them, bought them from a member for my 545 build but never got to install them. Look to be in great shape, ready to run. Member had a them on a fox body with 466 displacement running 10.4s. Ran around a 726 roller cam. 200 street miles and roughly 50 track runs

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I'm looking for a set of heads.I am new to bbf so bare with me do they flow more than ford scj heads.could I get some pics ,do they use standard rollers and intake.sorry just new to all the different heads.
Standard rollers, CJ intake. Standard valve position. I think the scj are better right out of the box but the blue thunder have a greater power potential with work. Not 100% on that tho. Anyone with better info is welcome to chime in

1 - 20 of 22 Posts