460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
i got mine from tim arnold in michigan 517-688-8426 i called him told him to order and he had them in around 2 weeks or alittle less...if u call him tell hime eric bidlack gave u his #...hope this helps. eric

·
Registered
47 Posts
thor heads

i got mine from tim arnold in michigan 517-688-8426 i called him told him to order and he had them in around 2 weeks or alittle less...if u call him tell hime eric bidlack gave u his #...hope this helps. eric
I ordered a set from Tim Arnold two years ago and got nothing but a run around. He gets them from Jack Roush ask for Red (and then jacks up the price). Or Chris Holbrook (Holbrook Racing in Livonia) I would not deal With Tim Arnold he is THE biggest crook I have ever met and I have been doing this for 40 years

·
Registered
316 Posts
I ordered a set from Tim Arnold two years ago and got nothing but a run around. He gets them from Jack Roush ask for Red (and then jacks up the price). Or Chris Holbrook (Holbrook Racing in Livonia) I would not deal With Tim Arnold he is THE biggest crook I have ever met and I have been doing this for 40 years
well i dont know what happened in your situation but i've been dealing with tim for about 5-6 years now and everything u said about him is in fact not true. he's been very good to me, and in fact my dad has been dealing with him for about 15 years with not one problem.. all i know is he ordered mine and got them cheaper than anybody else could? oh he got my dad a set cheaper than anybody also?? eric

·
Registered
47 Posts
thor heads

I guess that I caught him at the wrong time. He got mine from Roush and marked them up a couple hundred and it took him over 4 months to get them. Told me that they weren't available. I called Art the owner of Blue Thunder and he said he had several sets available and that Tim Arnold was not a Blue Thunder dealer so he had to get them from someone that was a dealer. I hope that you continue to have good dealings with Tim, I did not.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I talked to Ted at Engine Systems , and he told me he can get me the thor heads for $3,400.00 with guides. To CNC port, valves, springs, shaft rockers, intake ported, all total for $9,500.00. This will be a good start for the next project.

·
Registered
32 Posts
C and C

I just bought mine from C&C/ Carrol Carter. I dont believe they had another set avail. but it is worth a call. I paid more than what was posted above though. I was told he had two sets and one went to Kaase. You could try them too. Kevin S.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts