460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello up for sale is some of Bob gliddens original 1983,through 1986 bodies. I have almost all the body parts from the championship 7/11 car, i have everything from hood scoopsto the original quarters that replaced the ones on the championship car when he rolled onto the guard rail,I have both front ends,i have two deck lids, one of which has the famous"have you drive a ford lately" hand lettered on the rear of the deck lid.i plan on running nostalgia pro stock next year.give me a call at 17082002959 let me know what your looking for.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
not bad , you found this section of the forum. means you can read . Welcome to 460Ford.

I'll take it all, where do I pick it up

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright Give me a call if your interested,Like I said I have two front ends,minus hoods,one of which i believe was a wind tunnel tested model,or maybe just a spare, two deck lids,a spoiler,I do have the chief auto parts hood if extra was thrown in but we can work something out I might hang it from my wall in my garage,I also have Bob Gliddens original windows out of the championship car with the number #1 qualifier still on them so make me an offer. I have to actually try and get a hold of Bob Glidden to get his approval to run his decals and colors. I kept what I need to get my car done and well this is whats left I respect Bob more than any person in NHRA history and hope everything works out. He is still #1 and will be Mr.Prostock forever. Take a look into my pics to see pics of front ends.

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
Hello up for sale is some of Bob gliddens original 1983,through 1986 bodies. I have almost all the body parts from the championship 7/11 car, i have everything from hood scoopsto the original quarters that replaced the ones on the championship car when he rolled onto the guard rail,I have both front ends,i have two deck lids, one of which has the famous"have you drive a ford lately" hand lettered on the rear of the deck lid.i plan on running nostalgia pro stock next year.give me a call at 17082002959 let me know what your looking for.
Welcome New Guy!

Please read the auction block rules for posting in this section. If you don't do it right the administrators may delete the thread. I'm interesed in some of the stuff but you have not supplied the required info as per the "auction block rules".

Auction Block Rules:
http://www.460ford.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155604

1 - 4 of 4 Posts