1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Looks really fast Jeff!!!! I had seen most of those vids before but they never get old I enjoy seeing your truck wax a$$! :D

Keep Up The Good Work!!!

Derrick

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Wish I could figure out how to do videos like that!

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Please explain to me how you accomplish what you do with the videos.

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks Derrick and Greg !!

Critters,

I have a video editing program, I think Myron does also!

Basically you get the video into your computer. If you are using tape, it's kinda tricky. But once you get it there. Take it to a video editing program, and drop it in the editing section. There you can trim out any bad spots, add slow motion, zoom in, add music etc..(I'd be lying to you if I told you the editing was easy. I have 100's of hours learning on my software.)
Quick as Myron learns, he's probably got about 20 minutes and he had his mastered!!:D

Then you click a button that makes a movie(lets say on your desktop) From there you go to You Tube (to your account you have previously made up)tell it up "upload" a video, it opens a box where you select your movie on your desktop and hit"upload" and you have a Youtube video!

Sounds complicated and it is at first but once yo get used to it, it's very easy! Still a little time consuming but not too hard.

I'll tell you what Critter's, if you can find a way to send me a memory stick (USB flash drive) with your videos, I'll make you up a Music Video of your truck! ALSO if you can point me to anywhere that has your video online I can rip it from that source also. The only thing is I can't make it any better quality than the original. And if I remember right,on some of your passes "slim" shot your videos and it kinda looks like he might have cleaned the camera lens with a cheeseburger before filming!:D

Let me know!

Jeffro

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Good lord Jeff, talk about a pretty kick a** season so far!! You have done some pretty crazy runs already!! Nice job on the vid, with the amount of runs you have done so far, I bet there is a mile of footage not being used still.

As for editing/making vids, I am still learning, I'm not as quick with this stuff as some people I have seen. But it does get really easy once you've been through it a few times. My computer had a 'windows movie maker' thats what I started with, it is a pretty basic editing deal but its a good place to start. I now have a more advanced editing program, but it does a very nice job. I have already started on my year end vid, I like to play around with the vids until I get it just right.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Myron, Yer truck is another that i really like to watch! That thing leaves hard! Very nice build!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
ill tell you boys what it looks fast on video but a lot faster when your lined up next to it i know ive seen the back of his helmet before

1 - 11 of 11 Posts