460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Too funny! Not the video, (it was funny too) but just as I clicked on the link, a telemarketer called, and I held the phone up to the speaker, and a gentleman of east Indian desent got to hear a few different terms for boobs. I checked half way through and he'd hung up. :D

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
30over,your car leaves left wheel higher like my Maverick. If I keep racing it I'm going to install a anti swaybar . What front suspension do you have :?: Nice Bird. Rick

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BBFmavrick it definitely twist like a cork screw. if you look close in the vid you can see it lifts the left tire just as i come out of the burnout box.
in the vid it still had the mustang 2 and pinto a-arms and springs. it's all been replaced with 2" drop spindles coilovers and bigger brakes and the rear sway bar installed in the right place. the cars been in the chassis shop since march. wont be that fast but will cert to 7.50 when he's done, some time after im dead im thinking. Had planed on racing richter69 at buick ford but ended-up grilling in the pits. maybe in the spring.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Well I was torn between the "Dead donkey" and the "Boobs" post. I went for the dead donkey to savor the boobs for later. Quite disappointing I must say. :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts