#1 · (Edited)
SORRY RULES SAY I CAN NOT TELL YOU

CAN NOT HELP YOU

I HAVE TRYED TO DELETE THIS
BUT I CANT

I HAVE TRYED TO CHANGE THE POST LISTING BUT I CANT

OS I HAVE DID EVERYTHING I CAN

#3 ·
Why the sudden facination with posting Ebay Item on Here????????Is it really necessary.......

#6 ·
Thanks Randy, glad I'm not the only one that tries to abide by FOrum rules....only to observe others that dismiss them. As the rules state: No links to Ebay ads. If you want to sell it to forum members, list it here.

:cool:

Paul

p.s: GFP Racing, I'm not picking on your exclusively, I'm simply posting my general thoughts on this subject the FORUM. :)

#21 ·
Well this isnt my board for sure and I do alot more reading then posting on here but I seen no problem with letting everyone know what you had seen. Hell there would prolly be alot more posting on this sight if a select few wasnt so eager to jump someones case about what the shouldnt be doing on here.

#11 ·
I think it is OK to link ebay ads if they are interesting and it is not something you are trying to sell. Probably should do it over in the garage and not the auction block though. Some ebay ads are good to make fun of or talk about. I don't know about anyone else, but as soon as I saw the post, I realized they were not GFP's and probably not anyone he knows. Maybe they are Black Widows.

#12 ·
EBAY

Yep i showed some stuff that was on ebay here an got rake over too. Folks we know some of you are looking for parts and can't find sometimes so we are just trying to make ya'll aware that some hard parts or parts cheap are there to help ya'll with your projects. Money is low so we just trying to help. BO on us to try and help people who are suppose to be friends not bitch , bitch. Can't believe trying to help can be such a PROBLEM. I will also try to help folks--turn the other cheek.--Vietnam vet and PROUD of --we help one another--Now PUFF,PUFF-peace--Fastfrog

#13 ·
Yep i showed some stuff that was on ebay here an got rake over too. Folks we know some of you are looking for parts and can't find sometimes so we are just trying to make ya'll aware that some hard parts or parts cheap are there to help ya'll with your projects. Money is low so we just trying to help. BO on us to try and help people who are suppose to be friends not bitch , bitch. Can't believe trying to help can be such a PROBLEM. I will also try to help folks--turn the other cheek.--Vietnam vet and PROUD of --we help one another--Now PUFF,PUFF-peace--Fastfrog

Maybe Chilly can start a new section titled " Links to items that might help board members" ?????

#15 ·
IMO the Auction Block is for forum members selling parts, Not for Links to Ebay.....

Its a little disrespectful to the other members on here who are legitimatly selling Parts or whatever to have a bunch of Ebay or other Links put in fromt of their adds, Its like Receving Spam Email !!!

IMO if you not selling it why are you posting it on this forums auction block?

#25 · (Edited)
Is it to Hard to Follow 3 Rules in the Auction Block !?!?!?!?! JChilly and Jones seem to make it very Fair here......

Price, Location and NO LINKS TO EBAY !!!!

If you want to put an EBAY LINK on Put it in Chilly's Garage, like they have said !!! How much simpler can they Make It !!!!!

#18 ·
Ain't the purpose of this forum to help people who share the passion of the bbf motor's. If someone finds a hard to find part and list it on this website could it not help someone on here who is searching desperately for a hard to find part. Someone please give a reason as to why it would be harmful to the board to do otherwise. This forum makes no proffit off of the sales in the classifieds so what does it matter?? Sounds to me this place is turning into a politicly correct place for women.:D

#22 · (Edited)
LIKE I SAID
ALL I WAS TRYING TO DO
WAS HELP OUT OTHERS
WHO MITE NEED THE PARTS

I SORRY

I THOUGHT THE E BAY
THING
WAS YOU COULD NOT
LIST PARTS ON THIS SITE
THAT YOU
WERE SELLING ON E BAY
AND
TELL EVERYONE ON HERE
TO GO TO E BAY
TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR PARTS
THAT YOU WERE SELLING
ON E BAY
BECAUSE IT SAID ON THIS SITE
No links to Ebay ads. If you want to sell it to forum members, list it here.
AND
SINCE I WAS NOT SELLING IT
THAT I COULD POST IT
TO HELP OUT OTHERS
IF I WAS SELLING IT
I WOULD HAVE POSTED IT ON HERE
AND NOT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT E BAY

SO SORRY GUYS
IF I SEE PARTS
THAT I THINK YOU MITE WANT
YOU WILL NEVER HERE
ABOUT THEM FROM ME

TO MANY RULES
THAT I WILL NOT REMEMBER
SO THE BEST THING FOR ME
IS NOT TO TRY AND HELP YOU OUT
IT IS NOT MY LOSS
UNLESS ONE OF YOU FIND SOMETHING THAT I NEED
AND DONT POST IT
BECAUSE THE RULES SAY YOU CANT
SO GOOD LUCK TO EVERY ONE
ON FINDING WHAT YOU NEED WHEN YOU NEED IT
I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS WERE IT NEEDS TO GO
SO JONES
IF YOU WOULD WOULD YOU PLEASE MOVE THIS TO WERE YOU SAY IT NEEDS TO BE
THANK YOU

MAY BE THERE NEEDS TO BE A PLACE ON HERE
CALLED

YOU MAY NEED THIS

WERE PEOPLE CAN JUST POST PARTS THEY FIND ON OTHER SITES
GEORGE

#27 ·
links,

I'm kinda new still, bout a yr, and have bought a bunch of stuff off here, The biggest, but not only, was 4.3 stroker kit, Diamond pistons, for a 528 stroker.. from carl, plus a few other things ,from other fellows, seems like the last few, days we might call it Flea _bay, not 460 ford.com,,, I for one am tired of seeing e-bay links, every day, like dfree says, FOLLOW the rules, IT dont matter if its yours or not,,, RULES are rules, wheeeew,,, had da vent. Thanxs Rick

#28 ·
2 SLOW
EVERY BOBY KNOW'S
THAT NO ONE CAN TELL YOU
ANYTHING
YOU ALL READY
KNOW IT ALL ! ! ! !

BUT I ADMIT I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING
SO I LEARN SOME NEW EVERY DAY

DONT YOU WISH
THAT
YOU COULD
DO THE SAME

DID YOU SELL THOSE A460 HEADS
YOU HAD FOR SALE ON R..... J....
BARE WHIH NEW VALVES FOR $1,400.
WHY DID YOU NOT SELL THEM ON HERE
AND LET OUR MEMBERS HAVE A CHANCE AT THEM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.