460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in time for winter the project is done. Attached are some final pics. I'm sure I'll find some things to improve over the winter. I appreciate all the support I have received here. Thanks again to Metalcrafters, Jon Kaase and Bob Lathrop at Performance Unlimited.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
All I can say is WOW!!!

You guys did a great job on that car, had some major issues to work out and you stuck it out and got it done!!

Any magazine offers yet??

Bill

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Beautiful!

I would only change one thing, the air cleaner lid. I just never had any luck with one on my 850. Seemed to screw up the metering somehow. But they do look cool. The car is perfect in every other way! Nice job!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Beautiful car, glad the bad luck is behind you.
I have two questions.
First, what is the aluminum unit on the front of the right bank? It looks like it has two fuel lines coming from it but doesn’t look like a filter or pump.
Second, I see you’re not running a bypass hose from the water pump to manifold. I understand this can be done if you run a restrictor instead of a thermostat. But you’re also missing a water temp unit at the same area on the manifold.
Care to enlighten me? Thanks

PS: I see you have an MSD dizzy is some pictures and something else in others. What did you end up using?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts