1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
I've seen those little buggers at a mud run and they go through alot!!

Should be fun!!

Bill

·
Registered
823 Posts
Schmitty that going to be hard to put a 460 in that when the 460 is as big as the vehicle.....:D

Randy
When you can't fit the 460 in the truck, you put the truck in the 460?

I once drove one of those with a small block in it ... Small block was on way to be put in a Ford though :)

Anywho, is that a 1.3? Drove one of those once, and damn was it slow. I went to merge into traffic, and I swear it was like the Red Sea!

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's a snappy little sucker to drive. 1.6L injected engine. I think a 460 could be installed, but I bought it to just be a chase around the farm truck. Can't lose the doors, the cops would see me driving around with no pants on.:D Larry, no straight axles, and no 38's...........yet.:D

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nevs and I were talking about a set of pistons for a 632 A head build he had today.:eek:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I bought me a bronco II last month for $500. I use it for the same thing. I took the back glass out and made the 4x4 manual. I took it to the tank (pond) twice now and it takes alot to get it stuck.

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I seriously considered the Bronco II also, but they are getting hard to find around here in anything but trashed condition. This thing would turn circles inside the back of a Bronco II also.:D Super simple and easy to work on and tough as heck.

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think I'll call Lem up and order one of those big ole fart cans, that should make it run like 8 sec 1/4 mile passes easily.:D

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I took my little Emmy out with me to check the cows last week. Of course we had to bring a rifle, in this case it's a .22 Mag. We hopped in the little bronco and we saw 2 deer, a few ducks, and the baby calves. She loves watching the cows and calves

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Definately a cutie there Stephen.:) My youngest daughter(8) started referrring to the Sidekick as "the little geeky car". I put a 25 gal sprayer in the back yesterday to spray Roundup on the field roads into my well motors and around the ends of fields, works great.:cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts