460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have 2 done and ready for the dyno ,and the weather timing has not been good.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IM SO READY FOR IT TO BE OVER,AND IN THE 70S

·
Registered
131 Posts
PUCK WINTER!!!!

Bad winter, of effin yea. Gotta admit,,,,,Hanging myself from the engine hoist in the GD garage has crossed my mind more that once this winter, lol. This winter I finally came to realize two very important things I never before knew, #1-Winter sucks a$$! #2 Mother Nature is a cruel, cold blooded WH-RE!

·
Registered
783 Posts
Rich, normally I'd say "that's what you get for living up there", but it's been pretty miserable down here this winter. I can't ever remember it being this cold for this long.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Funny thing about people who live in a cold climate; they are the first to bitch about it but won't ever consider moving to some place warmer. Except me.....:D

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Funny thing about people who live in a cold climate; they are the first to bitch about it but won't ever consider moving to some place warmer. Except me.....:D
Where one lives and bitch. Only a few places the weather is ok year round , but then buildings fall down. Everyone did live in that perfect place, it would be very crowded.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Where one lives and bitch. Only a few places the weather is ok year round , but then buildings fall down. Everyone did live in that perfect place, it would be very crowded.
You are correct...too many snow birds, tourists, etc here already. Y'all can stay in the snow. I burned my shovel when I moved here

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tell us about the builds, nothing better than guessing hp & tq on builds...lol

Not many build ups being posted here lately.

Cheers, Bob
how about this one,

509 CI
IRON dove head,
4150 carb,
no nos
shelf header
c14
no vac pump

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rich, normally I'd say "that's what you get for living up there", but it's been pretty miserable down here this winter. I can't ever remember it being this cold for this long.
supposed to snow tomorrow night, omg

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
We were melting and the streets were clear and now another foot of snow and -11C but looks like this is going to be the last of it. I want to get my truck out of storage and install my Holley Terminator EFI on my 466.

BTW I only live here because my wife is Canadian and we have the best hockey players :cool: Go Team Canada. :D

Been looking and wanting to build another engine for fun but don't have anything to put it in just yet, kind of torn between finding a 2005 stang and putting a 514 or something in or buying a new 5.0 and doing the hellion twin turbo. Need more space and less winter.

D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts