460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a brand new set off D&D fox swap 460 race headers. 2 1/8'' primary tubes and 4'' collectors all tubes are individual. these headers have never even been fired though. I put them on and they wont work with my current engine combination, (motor is lowered in car, and car is lowered alot as well) and i cannot send them back for a refund. These headers are in absolute perfect shape brand new. I just paid $840.00 for them and recieved them on 12-28-09. I'll take $700.00 for them shipped. Need to sell,

thanks,
Corbin Helton
phone is 812-972-8171
call anytime.

·
Registered
2 Posts
what is d&d part # on those headers?are they ceramic coated or just painted?will they fit ford motorsports a429-460 heads? im very interested. thank you,mike

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
what is d&d part # on those headers?are they ceramic coated or just painted?will they fit ford motorsports a429-460 heads? im very interested. thank you,mike
They will should fit any stock configuration exhaust port. Iron passenger, iron CJ/SCJ, Aluminum CJ (A429), SCJ, P51, TFS street, Edelbrock, etc etc.

Goofy1, you listed A429 - A460 together.... These are two completely different style heads.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
these headers are not coated or painted. i recieved them bare and have not touched them, I got them out seen that they wouldnt work for my application and put them back in the box to sell. They are brand new. thanks

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i really would rather not have to cut up a perfectly good set of headers to make them work for me when someone else can use them as is.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Bump for ya..... They are a good set, I have the exact same pair. Best part about it is that they are made on a jig so if one tube has to be replaced it would be made exactly the same. I know because I've been there!:D

·
Registered
138 Posts
Will they fit a 94 . I have TFS also . engine not installed yet but want to lower car some and engine low enough to fit under 5" cowl hood, no scoop

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yes they will fit a 94. mine is a 95 as long as your not lowering the motor and not using a deep pan powerglidde.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts