460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats because this stuff is brand new. Is just recently bought it within the year, im not going to take a beating on it or i will just keep it and use down the road on another build. My plans have changed on my build. Last time i checked brand new is brand new. no matter if you buy the stuff from Kaase and Trickflow or from me.

·
Registered
607 Posts
2550$ for the heads + 459.95 for the intake = 3009.95$ + tax and or shipping.

He wants 3000$, sure it's not a steal but it's the going rate. I don't see the problem.

·
Premium Member
5,231 Posts
This is my opinion and you may take it as you like but, if you are going to sell the stuff at the price you paid for them you should provide receipts for the items in case there are any issues with the items that may need to be addressed. Any manufacturer can have a defect get out the door so I think it would just be good business on your part.

·
Registered
218 Posts
No wait

Not sure if there is still a waiting period from Kaase, but I had to wait 8 weeks to get my P51's. so if he can ship them now you come out better.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
This is my opinion and you may take it as you like but, if you are going to sell the stuff at the price you paid for them you should provide receipts for the items in case there are any issues with the items that may need to be addressed. Any manufacturer can have a defect get out the door so I think it would just be good business on your part.
Why are you making a big deal about his price,it sounds fair because they are new and their is a back order on those items from Kaase and someone out there WILL buy them .Besides,remember when the Shelby 500's came out a few years back and the Ford dealers were jacking the price out of sight? They are his and he can ask whatever he wants because they are his. jmo :)

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
Why are you making a big deal about his price,it sounds fair because they are new and their is a back order on those items from Kaase and someone out there WILL buy them .Besides,remember when the Shelby 500's came out a few years back and the Ford dealers were jacking the price out of sight? They are his and he can ask whatever he wants because they are his. jmo :)
He has them sold anyway so it is irrelavent.

I just called Kaase's shop ((770) 307-0241). They have plenty of P-51's sitting on the shelf ready to ship today in all flavors. There is no back order.

·
Premium Member
5,231 Posts
I am not the one who made a big deal of it I just made a simple suggestion that it would be a good idea to provide all the paperwork when asking the price he paid originally

·
8,522 Posts
He has them sold anyway so it is irrelavent.

I just called Kaase's shop ((770) 307-0241). They have plenty of P-51's sitting on the shelf ready to ship today in all flavors. There is no back order.
That's a fact, production has exceeded demand. Kaase has stock, I have stock and that's a good thing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts