460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K-member has only been used for mock-up and taped for it's protection.

Team Z K-member without engine mounts for use with motor plates.

Coil over kit with 200lb springs

1" shorter than standard A-arms. Keep the wheels tucked under the fender with aftermarket brakes or 1" deeper with factory parts.

Located in Philadelphia, MS.
$600 shipped in Southeastern United States

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you know anyone interested please tell them.

This kit sells for $100 more new plus shipping. Where here you are getting brand new parts at a discount and free shipping!

·
Registered
454 Posts
coil-overs

would you part with the coil-over kit?if so price.thanks pat.

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
would you part with the coil-over kit?if so price.thanks pat.

I would like to keep it as a kit, unless I have every part spoken for.

To be honest Dirt worker wanted the coil over and A-arms first. But I told him the samething, if someone wants purchase the K-member then I will seperate.

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is a good deal, you save $100 right off the bat plus free shipping! When compared to purchasing new.

My engines swap items is going quick, I have already sold my engine plates and brackets. Only thing left is this extreemly nice K-member, A-arms and coil over kit!

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Ok sorry guys, I'm here I had some guys come over yesterday and pick-up some other items and I had a bunch of stuff I had to do this morning.

Sprayed-Pony you have PM let me know something.

Jon I replied to your pm and if Sprayed-pony doesn't want it, it's yours.

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How much for just the k-member of the rest was sold? Does the k-member have any extra drop to it?
Dave said that his K-members that don't have the engine mounts have the 1-1/2" drop built into them. Back when I purchased everything, I haven't had anything to compare it too though.

I was able to get the crankshaft with in 1 degree to level using the c6. If I had used a powerglide it would have been a tick lower. Even using the C6 I could have used the stock Hood with the performer intake.
I could have got the engine even lower had I used the offset rack bushings.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts