460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Turboten5... are you dwheeler79, or why are you answering someone else's ads in the auction block? Just curious.
LOL you guys are funny on here..LOL

I only know dhweeler because we traded engines and i got that tunnel ram intake from him in the trade..

·
Registered
52 Posts
intake

i have the tunnelram now ,MICHEAL IS NOT DWHEELER. I DONT THINK HE IS .HE TOLD ME THEY TRADED .I MEET MICHEAL IN PERSON ,HE WAS STRAIGHT

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
LOL you guys are funny on here..LOL

I only know dhweeler because we traded engines and i got that tunnel ram intake from him in the trade..
i have the tunnelram now ,MICHEAL IS NOT DWHEELER. I DONT THINK HE IS .HE TOLD ME THEY TRADED .I MEET MICHEAL IN PERSON ,HE WAS STRAIGHT

Interesting... turboten5 traded dwheeler79 an engine for the intake, dwheeler 79 has it listed for sale, and yet, mustang86 has the intake now.

There is nothing funny about trying to figure out who you may be dealing with in the future before you send any money off. Never know who is gonna try to rip you off and lie about it later. Just ask cougar429.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Interesting... turboten5 traded dwheeler79 an engine for the intake, dwheeler 79 has it listed for sale, and yet, mustang86 has the intake now.

There is nothing funny about trying to figure out who you may be dealing with in the future before you send any money off. Never know who is gonna try to rip you off and lie about it later. Just ask cougar429.
For those of you that havent been keeping up.Dwheeler was banned so there for he cant delete any post that he made.Turboten5 is a stand up guy i have delt with him before and can vouch for that.Maybe the moderators could end the confusion and delete all post by dwheeler so that this doesnt happen again for the people that dont get on here very often and want to cause a fuss when they do.

·
Registered
486 Posts

Dwheeler had these parts listed before we traded

1 - 17 of 17 Posts