460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Months past I had some differences with Bret Powell, I made some unfair/untrue statement about himself/ business practices that I should not of made. After few conversation have learned he is a great guy.

I would like to make that public for all to see. I have made my own apologies to Bret and I think we have an acceptable understanding, if not he is certainly welcome to contact me and I will be sure to make things right. :wink:

Several moderator/members have made / continue to make me aware of this mistake in the recent past. Just for all to see and understand I have made the attempt at an appoligy and make what was wrong...right.

Jeff

·
Registered
708 Posts
Blastertech,

If you have not done it yet, I might suggest going to the Stompers board and posting this as well...that's where the damage was done.

I can't speak for anyone else, but that incident is what I remember. Various members of this board have come to cyber blows here, but so far as I know it has stayed here (or in PM, at any rate), rather than being posted on completely separate boards. IMO it would go a way towards making things right...

Mike

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Very glad it was worked out Jeff. :lol:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Jeff,

Certainly the appology is/was accepted. I'm glad that you have given me the opportunity to talk to you so as to have you realize I always "try" to be a good helpful guy.

Thanks, Bret

·
Registered
158 Posts
I just went to the other site, and read the post in question.

I've got to hand it to Bret. You handled that very proffessionally and as a Christian. I wish that I had the self control and composure you displayed.
Temper always seems to get the best of me!

Glad you guys got it worked out.

Ken

1 - 13 of 13 Posts