460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the add says, this is a fiberglass panel that fits against the cab to effectively turn a Bronco into a pickup. It has a sliding rear window, and follows the original roofs contours. It was sold thru the aftermarket. It works on the same principal as a Jeep top. It slides down in place, and a metal plate screws to the floor, to seal off the interior. Will post pictures as soon as I can. Asking $250 plus shipping. Fits full size Broncos.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
'78 and '79 for sure. I also think that the roofline on the early 80's Bronco are the same. This piece mounts to the end of the metal roof, just like a factory part does. It honestly is a pretty cool part, but I no longer own the Bronco :cry: . Thanks.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info. I thought that the area where the fiberglass roof meets the metal roof were the same, as far as attachment goes. I cannot be sure, and will not advertise as such. Title will reflect change. This item was purchased years ago, and I was working from memory. Still available.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks again for the info. I do not want sell something that was misrepresented, nor would I hope to buy something as such. I tried to find out any additional information that I could, PRIOR to selling, but was unsuccessful. I don't know who the original manufacturer was. Thanks again for saving me a large headache :oops:.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts