·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's cold. :evil:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Here in MN. you can walk on water already :lol: even tho you still need to say your prayers if you do :wink:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
at work this morning I was out on top of one of our units (the north one), about 100 feet in the air and it was 31 degrees with a 15-20 mph wind blowing and about 70%+ humidity. I don't care who you are or where you are from- that's COLD! All I had on was jeans and a medium jacket- nothing covering my ears or hands. brrrr!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It barely got above freezing here today. Wind chills in the low 20's.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
11 balmy degrees in lovely Shoreview, MN. I may have to shut my windows soon. The heat could go on next month if it gets cold10 to 20 below -0. I did take my shorts off and put on jeans but sweatshirts and jackets aren't until Jan. The lakes have a very nice coating of 8" to10" of ice/ no snow great for ice fishing. Only our brothers in Canada have it colder/nicer. If it's 31 degrees I'm sun tanning in my new thong :roll: :lol: :lol: Warm weather pansies :lol:

·
Registered
456 Posts
I unload semis all morning (4 am) and today was long johns and ear things. When there is ice on the inside of the trailers and that's the warmer stuff. Cold in Montana. Tres

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
High of 15 here today. Just saw on the news that it was warmer in Noam Alaska. Low of 3 tonight. I guess old man winter is finally headed our way. Only two and a half weeks away. :shock:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ahhh jeez Ben! I've met ya, and the image of you in a thong is ah um well you know a little disquieting to say the least.

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
It f'n 15 degrees here this morning in Kentucky WTF !!!!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Yup winter is here, had cloud cover most of the night, so we didn't drop too low. 40* at 5:00 probably drop to about 36* or so before sun up...

Brrrrrrr.. but itll be almost 80 by 4pm.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
19 here with a wind chill of 7

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
If it's 31 degrees I'm sun tanning in my new thong
Now that's a disturbing image :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brrr........ I hate this cold crap!

Here's a VERY touching and sensitve poem that Blake the Snake sent to me yesterday.

I found this beautiful winter poem and thought it might be a comfort to you. It was to me, and it's very well written.

I felt it really captured my own feelings about winter.

'WINTER'
A poem by Blake the Snake Cartwright

****, It's Cold !

The End

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
A true work of Art..... :lol:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Al Gore said there would be plam trees in Minnesota. Well I want my plam trees Al and I want them now :evil: 1- Sat. night. Global warming my ***.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
another minnesotoan from hinckley checking in....what a bunch of wussies. i might not be man enough to drive a real race car but by golly i can at least work outside in the winter....lol, 14 second bob

..... man gots to know his limitations...from clint.....

1 - 20 of 54 Posts