460 Ford Forum banner

Bruno.. Hows the car going?

946 views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  bruno 
G
#1 ·
Hey Pal..

Are ya gonna make the Bash?

I have a few bucks to send via Paypal if there is a shortage of cash..

I'd like to see ya make it.. I'm too far.. Left coast.. no matter if ya need something let me know.. I'll help if I can!

Laters!

See less See more
#3 ·
well just put her back together---- fired her up let her warm up for a couple of minutes ---- im fixin to ck that cylinder --- and then if eveything is good im loading here up and goimg to PINKS ALL OUT !!!!!!

WISH ME LUCK -------

p.s. damon must be happy with his #'s cause he sure is talking some smack --------

im not scared i will post my numbers tonight !!!!!!

G
#5 ·
s_stang said:
Hey Pal..

I'd like to see ya make it.. I'm too far.. Left coast.. no matter if ya need something let me know.. I'll help if I can!

Laters!

Where are you, I'm going to the bash from Tacoma. Its not that far !!!!

#6 ·
dfree383 said:
s_stang said:
Hey Pal..

Laters!

Where are you, I'm going to the bash from Tacoma. Its not that far !!!!
Shouldn't you all ready be on the way? How long will it take?

G
#7 ·
About 48-50 hours driving. I have a buddy coming along and we'll switch off, do 24 hours, sleep 8, and then finish. Going to leave tuesday at noon or so, should be in Thursday Evening and hoping to make The Roadhouse.

#8 ·
Les,

Hitch a ride with Dave! No kidding, you won't regret it :wink:

Nick,

Good Luck at Pinks ALL OUT, I sure hope you make the show and win the money and tool box.

Me? Talking a lot of smack? Muahahahahah.......... You just don't know what's comin' for ya :twisted:

#11 ·
well just got home and no water in cylinder #1 so far ......

had the slowest 60' time but the fastest trap speed ever on motor....
the 1/8 mile time was better too......

but i guess i have some left over moisture in the motor so i need to do another oil change in the morning ......

we start running again at 10:00.....
meet a very nice gentlemen from 460ford today but i need to apoligize cause i didnt get his name , he is from ocala...... he said tbird and i keep the site interesting for him !!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.