460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Whats wrong with the Evans horsepower?? Can I get in on this?? We have a 572.......... SCJ heads but I'll give it a try!! :twisted: This thing wants to eat!!

Keith

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Hey Ky Jelly , i think you need to talk to Mr. humpback here , he's smackin on the Evans power and your the #1 Evans power dude :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Bruno vs ONEBAD555NOTCH

Sunday Sunday Sunnnnnnnnnnnnnday! Two badass Big Blocks fighting it out. Damon, get the popcorn out!
This is going to be a good one!!! :D

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
SOS just a year later :roll: Lem might as well go ahead and order a set of C-Heads for him for 2010, then 2011 somebody have a light chassis car ready to sell....he'll pay big money for one by then :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
It'll be at Windy Hollow Dragway outside of Owensboro,Ky..Bring ole Moody Blue on up and join the fun. It'll probably be announced what day it'll be before too long now. They've got to get their NHRA schedule figured out 1st. :lol:

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
HMMMM Looks like Gerry hit a nerve !!! :shock: :wink:

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
QtrWarrior said:
HMMMM Looks like Gerry hit a nerve !!! :shock: :wink:

No actually Mike he didnt ---- im tired of everybody calling me out with this key board bullshit ---its bullshit and a waste of time know if you are just funnin just put it over in one of the 2 smack threads --- if not call me and i will lock a race up with you :twisted: --- if not you are wasting my time and the boards time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
bruno said:
OK Gerry here is a free phone call ---- call me at 1-800-575-3833 :twisted:
Everybody call that # ,it's the time and temp in Gainesville and it's free for all of us!!! :lol:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts