460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
56TBird is running a muck! He is posting all over 460ford about how he is going to whoop up on ya. Come back and fight for all the guys with OME heads.

Tweety said he would give you a 5 car head start and still spank that azz...

Pickupman said he could make a sunday breakfast at the start line and still run ya down...

bruno come back and help me fight off the evil twins. I did recruit another racer to help fight off the evil empire. torinojoe1971 is bringing his sb mustang to KY.

I will put Joe on Wes! :roll:

·
Registered
900 Posts
bruno

I'm there I'll take Wes on and all comers. Hope these guys are not scared of my little small block. :D . Come on Bruno don't let 56 tbird talk that way about you.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Ah , Bruno is still kicking..............thought maybe you were in ReHab, but I see that your not a quitter :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Hey Bruno , pickupman just told me the only way you'll ever run in the 5's ...is if he puts a hitch on his truck and pulls you down the track :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
your little punk azz is mine BOY........I'm gonna spank your butt blue!!! :wink:

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Bruno,you will respect your elders when the BBF BASH 2008 is over. I will guarantee that :wink:

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
bobby588 said:
This is a tough crowd, i think i leave the mustang home and watch. Bobby Z.
Come on Bobby... I will have some beers waiting for you in the cooler!!! :D

Actually bring your car. I would really like to get a good look at it this year & see you make some passes. :D

·
Registered
377 Posts
Don't you worry Chris, Im bringing the whole damm thing. And with you on my team it's a win WIN. Not to mention ill be talking at the SMACK SHACK ( Texas Roadhouse ) Come thursday night. Prediction Pain from the A team, i pitty the fool. This time it ain't gonna be no quick knock down, where going to tourcher them for a while. Looking forward to seeing everybody, it should be a great time :D . Bobby Z

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Bruno ,after I get done with you, there won't be enough left for anybody else to get any :lol: :lol: :wink:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts