460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought a few posts back when Nick pulled his heads off and we were all trying to convince him to at least check the bottom end, he made the comment that he could not afford that because it was not in the budget :?: :? But lucky for him he decided to check and found his oil pump cracked. 8)
Now following his posts since then, he has had Charlie rub on his heads, got a Danny Bee from Lem, with plans to get one of Lem's special cams, a Kaase oil pump, he's changed directions on his NOS set-up, he sold his old carb that was only 8 months old to get a new Quick Fuel, now it sounds like he got a A-460 block from Lem, with a new oil pan ordered. :shock: I wonder if his wife knows of all these toys he has been buying and how much they cost :?: :shock: It sounds like he is going to have a motor thats going to be 1 step below a well pump motor. :shock: :lol:
You KY guys should be thankful he only had a "small" budget to work with. :lol: :lol:

Like dfree383 said in another post;
I think he's up to something......... Looks Like you KY guys better watch out. He's got Lem and Charlie working for him too.......
And like Dan Hobbs said;
He must've took the spankins harder than we all thought
I just hope all this works out OK for him in the end, because if it don't and he gets a Big Spank'n again, it will be a long ride back to Florida with he's Gator tail tucked between his legs. :lol:
What would be the best to hear on that long ride back home is the explanation to his wife :oops: why he spent ALL that money on that motor, just to be Spank'd once again. :cry:
Well, what ever happens, Good Luck Nick, especially with the wife :lol: :lol: :lol:

N

·
0 Posts
"coughing" turbos. He is team up with the turbo guys
Just playing he got me thinking what he is up to.

·
Registered
371 Posts
In ThndrChkn's post about his Lenco, Bruno states about his "2 stage fire breathen 1500hp mill"

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
All b/s aside -----

Your absolutely correct Rick ,

Here are some of my goals that i want to achieve in 2009 i want to be able to run low , low 9s on my 1st 100 shot of spray and then high 8s on the 2nd stage i just wanted to due some basic upgrades to the cylinder heads and cam as you know i took apart the bottom end and found a broken oil pump( thxs guys) so i orderd a kaase pump , while i removed my heads they had 2 blown head gaskets , i had the exhaust gasket on one side reversed , lots of stupid mistakes ......

so Charlie did the head work on my heads and the flow #s are much better .... Lem designed a cam that will run better off the spray and on. Some of the other parts that i have ordered or will be ordering are for the existing stock block but can be transfered over to the A460 block that i will be putting together ( actually the evans will be but they dont know that yet ) and i still havent decided what heads im going to use with the a block yet but i will have plenty of time to decide that .....

Just like i told Dan the other day i really wish i had the time like some of you guys ( Dan, Randy, Jon etc..) because i would really love to build a bracket racer and dial in a time and run it --- but i dont and to me this is just a hobby for going fast and i have fun doing it and spending time on the board and talking smack and hopefully motivating someone else to work on there hobby that they love ...

Well gotta go almost done mocking the midplate in and will be getting the oil pump installed to day and mocking up the Danny Bee have a good weekend

i hope this lays to rest a lot of rumors

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
yes Jon, they forgot to or didnt have the intention to mill a grooove in the Danny Bee on that large lower radius plus the kaase pump wont fit in the front sump of that pan unless you start to massage it ( hammer time ) so i figured i would have Lem's fabricator build me a custom pan but that would also transfer to the new block .... some of this stuff to me is sometimes more exciting then running the car !!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
c.evans said:
Then again, he (Bruno) might be blowing smoke. :D :D
Nick you goin diesel power? :lol: :lol: 8) They love the laughing gas.

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts