460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just putting the feelers out on how many people would be interested if i were to sell this set-up, carbs are 600's with fresh rebuilds considering a victor with a dominator, set-up has about 30 min run time on it, e-mail if there are any ?'s
http://i65.photobucket
[img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h207/63boxtop/100_0128.jpg.com/albums/h207/63boxtop/intake6.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
finally selling

finally decided to sell, i can break it up if needed, carbs are vacum sec. rebuilt with 30 min run time manifold is the blue thunder standard port dual quad, with linkage and air cleaner is the blue thunder air cleaner aswell, it would be coming with a standard air filter though, currently using that one on a 428. possible trades welcom, looking for a nice unmolested 460 victor intake with the dominator flange, and possible a dominator, but just e-mail with what you got and we'll go from there. i'm currently deployed but will return in one month, my wife will be doing the shipping for me, you can reach me at this e-mail address though with pics or questions

[email protected]

here is a pic of the setup

thanks

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think 900 as it sits plus shipping, but i would be willing to do some trading as required, i'm mainly looking to pic up a victor intake and a dominator, but cash is good too :lol:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Are CJ heads required or will this fit a marine 460 with DOVE-C heads?
I'm new to BB Fords so pardon my ignorance. :D

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this is a standard port intake, and according to BT's art francis and by looking at it there is more than enough room to port match to CJ heads if needed, but with those heads its a match

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice set up and I'd like to have it but I don't have an extra $1G laying around just yet.
The price is right in line with two like units on ebay right now so no complaint I'll just have to unload some stuff I have here before I have funds.

If it doesn't move right away and I get some funds together I'll get back to to you it.
Thanks..........Dean

1 - 12 of 12 Posts