460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RHP has cut a deal with our cam grinder to have available reground cam and lifter kits for $119.95 plus shipping.

These cams are reground on the original factory cores and utilise a reduced base circle to allow increased lift and duration. They are parkerised and the lifters are notched.

The factory cores will allow cams of up to 230 @ .050" lift duration and are best suited to juice grinds.




8)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT

N/M
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TTT

N/M
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TTT

I have used these cam kits in many of my personal and budget builds with no issues whatsoever....




8)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TTT

n/m




8)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TTT

n/m



8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
476 Posts
ok

I dont get it are these cams new or the word reground???I need a bigger cam for mine bbf..I run c8ev,s that are port matched to my victor manifold and ported on the exh side for better flow.My cam now is a Lunati with 609 lift..which way to go next?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: ok

bigblockpaul said:
I dont get it are these cams new or the word reground???I need a bigger cam for mine bbf..I run c8ev,s that are port matched to my victor manifold and ported on the exh side for better flow.My cam now is a Lunati with 609 lift..which way to go next?
These cams are ground on the original factory cores. They are not new hence the lower cost.




8)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wesperkins said:
what it the max achievable lift using 1.73 rocker arms?

Thanks,
Wes
.600" give or take. Depends on duration...





8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
i'll give you a call on monday, so we can talk about it. Im building a mild strip motor and would like your recommendation on the cam for my build.

Wes
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wesperkins said:
i'll give you a call on monday, so we can talk about it. Im building a mild strip motor and would like your recommendation on the cam for my build.

Wes
I would be happy to talk to you Wes...



8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,033 Posts
Hi Scott,
I have two questions...
(1) What is the cost to repair one lobe on a solid roller cam (mild damage)? It is a Comp Cams core.
(2) On a solid-roller re-grind, how much can the lobe seperation be changed? Cost?

Thanks!

.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BBBob_M said:
Hi Scott,
I have two questions...
(1) What is the cost to repair one lobe on a solid roller cam (mild damage)? It is a Comp Cams core.
(2) On a solid-roller re-grind, how much can the lobe seperation be changed? Cost?

Thanks!

.
Bob,

Give me a ring at 253-988-6648. I will check into the repair. cost for regrind is $100.00.





8)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
TTT

8)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ttt

n/m


8)
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top