460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here is what I got mid 80's model chevy frame with a 90's model s-10 body on it the front clip has been extented 18", rear has ford 9" with ladder bars will be putting dana 44 out of ford f-250 to use the leaf springs up front, truck has full cage and is very light will be putting my 501 with c-6 and np 205 t-case, this is the first chevy thing I ever bought but could not pass up the deal so that is why I am trying to put every thing ford on it, I will try to post some pics on here so yall can see it and give me some input on it. It will also have a big ford oval on it when I am done :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Looks killer!! I say leave that body on, it'll be like a sniper, the chevy boys will never know what just hit them!! HAHA.

They'll all 'YEAHHHH, CHEVY TAKES THE WIN' then when you tell them its ford powered, they will be PISSSSSEEEDDDD!!!!!

·
Registered
733 Posts
I agree with the above. They will put a Chevy engine into a Ford any day and be OK with it, but they get so pissed when we do the opposite. Go ahead and give those hacks a dose of their own medicine.

I actually do like the first gen s-10 trucks (/ducks head) and think this is an awesome build with some Ford power under the hood.

Keep us posted when you whip the Chevy boys with that wolf in sheep's clothing!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had kind of thought about changing the body but it has had alot of work done to it the front clip is actully 2 s-10 fenders cut and welded together I knew the guy who built the truck, it had about 4-5000 tied up in just the body work also only 4 bolts hold the front clip on very easy to take off, I traded the guy an old truck I had for it because he needed a ride truck was maybe a $1000 truck so that is what I got in it, was thinking of changing the name to half breed :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts