460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have plenty of this stuff laying around... thought some of you might gain something from having it available.

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Cale their used to be a whole section of old magazine articals for reference, but it appears to have disapeared, I'm guessing since the sit is commercial and for profit now is probably gone for a reason?

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wouldn't know why.... Where was it... what section?

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
It still their, haven't seen it in awhile, look under the archive section it's a sticky on the top.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
I have that stuff too. check out the prices in the speed parts sections in the back, lol, like 30 bux for a 3310 holley!!! where did we go wrong?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I wish to thank you for your presentation of a very interesting manual, especially the cross sectional drawing. I didn't even know it was inexistence.
Yours, M. L. Anderson

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have all of them.... When I get some time... I will put them all where you guys can get to them.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Carl, I just seen where you are from.
Theres a girl that races 4 wheelers with my daughter from that same town you live.
Bailey Williams or Roberts Racing, hear those names before ??.
Neil

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Neil...

I am guessing you are talking to me.... as my name is the closest to a "Carl" there is on this post ;)

Don't know the name, but I know both last names. I am sure that if you told me the parents, I might know them. My family has been here for generations!

·
Registered
279 Posts
:D I'm sorry Cale, :confused: where on earth did I get Carl from.

I cant remember Baileys dads first name, want to say Jeff but probably wrong about it.
Roberts Racing, guy that owns that team, I know his name is Jeff, Jeff Roberts & he has twin brothers that come with him to the races sometimes.
Jeff builds a arms & swingarms & has some other related item he sells for racing ATVs. Roberts Racing sponcers my soninlaw in the Pro class.
Neil

·
Registered
88 Posts
:D I'm sorry Cale, :confused: where on earth did I get Carl from.

I cant remember Baileys dads first name, want to say Jeff but probably wrong about it.
Roberts Racing, guy that owns that team, I know his name is Jeff, Jeff Roberts & he has twin brothers that come with him to the races sometimes.
Jeff builds a arms & swingarms & has some other related item he sells for racing ATVs. Roberts Racing sponcers my soninlaw in the Pro class.
Neil
sorry to butt in but what is your soninlaws name i raced atvs for about 5 years till i got hurt just wondering if i knew him

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Cale their used to be a whole section of old magazine articals for reference, but it appears to have disapeared, I'm guessing since the sit is commercial and for profit now is probably gone for a reason?

Is this what you are referring to : ???

http://www.460ford.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116123

I have loads more in my 30 year collection of magazines to scan if I ever find extra time....lol

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Cale you do know your posting mis- info. people read it , then becomes a bible. the pics of SCJ and base heads and which ones are which is wrong. proof readers let that slip by . any ,more? i don't know had scroll past , just caught my eye

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL.... I just took pictures and posted.... haha!

Your right!

·
Registered
40 Posts
The thing that got me was the statement not to bore over 30 because it is a thin wall block.
Pretty sure that myth about boring limits has been fully debunked.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Pretty cool stuff. I love the old school stuff. I cant wrap my mind around all this info. I'll probably be asking questions that you guys have already answered but i'm trying my hardest not to.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts