460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a c6 racing transmission w/ big block ford bolt pattern that has a broader performance transbrake, partially rollerized, CSR composite scattershield, B&M deep transmission pan, aersopace components billet overflow catch can. Alot of great parts in this transmission and it will handle a ton of horsepower. This tranny has an honest 15 passes on it. We ran it in our mustang in the 1/8th mile. Never had a problem with it but we went to a c4 to lose weight out of the car, trying to get the car really light. It comes with a like new winters shifter and cable and if you are putting this into a fox mustang I will throw in a custom tranny mount. Alot of stuff for the money. I have all paperwork to prove parts that are put in this tranny. Heres a link to where we got the parts http://www.broaderperformance.com/33-ford-c6-?p=2. We bought the 500 hp kit and then several other parts that we were told would make the tranny good for 1000hp. Please call w/ any questions 828-280-6611

Asking $1200 and it is located in Fairview, NC 28730

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price lowered to $1100 for everything. If it doesn't sell in a week I am sending it to ebay. I am willing to drive a couple hours to meet someone so it doesn't have to be shipped.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts