460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend sent this e-mail to me. Looks FUN, Dangerous and VERY STUPID!

Ride along in a ZO6 Corvette that is chasing a Ford GT going down westbound
I-94 at about twice the posted speed limit, while dodging through traffic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICLw_Y-WuuI

The driver of the Ford GT is it's own chief designer!!

And checkout the bullrun license plate test if you get the chance, scroll down the related videos on the right.........

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jones said:
awsome video! good find!

!!!I don't condone that type of behavor though!!!

They will kill someone.
I agree 100%

I've done some stupid things in my life but NOTHING compares to this video!

If I can ever transfer some of my old VHS recordings to dvd then I'll show you guys a video of my friends and I drag racing on the street back in the 90's when I was younger and dumber. I got video of my friends getting busted by the state police :lol:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
I know a bunch of folks here that do comparative driving. All though it's nothing like the street racing you see in TV shows. They are in the middle of no where! There has been times they have stayed out for hours and never seen a car come through. Some Mississippi backwoods, not even houses close by!

I have seen street cars be haul to the locations on trailers! Funny seeing a street car being towed to a street race! Where talking 6 sec 1/8 mile cars! LOL

·
Registered
75 Posts
jones said:
awsome video! good find!

They will kill someone.
I HAVE DONE SOME DUMB STUFF BEFORE MY SISTER GOT KILLED BY A DUMB *** HE WASN'T EVEN RACIN HE JUST PASSED THREE CARS AND A SCHOOL BUS ON A HILL AND A CORNNER SO WHAT ISAW IN THE VIDEO WAS A LOT SAFER THAN THAT THEY DIDN'T PASS ON THE SHOULDER OR ON THE EXIT RAMPS EVEN THOU I WOULDN'T DO IT ANYMORE I'M NOT GOING TO JUDGE ANYONE FOR HAVEING A LITTLE FUN. BUT SOONNER OR LATER SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN :( SO BE SAFE AND HAVE FUN JUST REMMEBER YOU DO HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOUR ACTIONS I HAVE LIVED WITH OUT MY SISTER DO TO SOMEONE ELSES ACTIONS

JUST MY THOUGHTS SORRY TO SPOIL THE FUN

·
Registered
360 Posts
jones said:
awsome video! good find!

They will kill someone.

To do that on the street is totally unsafe, if the driver is a Ford engineer they ought to fire him.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I DRIVEN IT MANY TIMES I USED TO DELIVER TO THE AXLE PLANT UP THERE FOR FORD AND ALOT OF OTHER PLACES FOR FORD AND YOU'RE RIGHT THE HAD TO BE RUNNING HARD AND THANK GOD NO ONE GOT HURT EVEN THEM DRIVEN BECAUSE THEY PUT ALOT OF PEOPLE IN DANGER FOR NO REASON :roll: SORRY FOR BEATEN A DEAD HORSE

1 - 10 of 10 Posts