460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I have to come here on this but I dont know what else to do. Butterbean (Roy) please contact me on the Rockers I paid you for back in JANUARY. I would like my rockers or my money back. I hate to call anyone out, and try to give benefit of the doubt. The last time we spoke was Feb 10th. At that time you told me you would ship the rockers thaty day. Its now March, no rockers. You wont respond to texts, nor phonecalls/messages. Your profile shows you active here a few days ago if im correct. If you can be active here you can at least communicate with me on paid for parts. Thanks

·
Registered
479 Posts
I talked to him the other day. He had a pretty big life change come up. I will try and remember to pass on your message to him. PS: Butterbean did a bunch of horse trading here and on the other site for what seemed like two years and met at least one other member and in person. I have never heard of one bad deal yet, you are the first. Hang tight I think he will make it right.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Called

Just got off the phone with Butterbean. He said that he has been on the road between states, and your stuff is going to be on it's way today.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thankyou for your efforts, however I see your message is from 3/15...today is the 20th and no rockers. Another member was kind enough to sell me a set at a very good price. One of three individuals who has contacted me with similar stories involving the same guy. Since you have had luck contacting him, and after having not heard from him since Feb 10th (at which time I was told they were "going to be shipped today"), sent 6 text messages, none of which have been responded to nor several phone call attempts and messages left. I would like my money back.....last time I texted was March 9th....no response and no rockers.

·
Registered
479 Posts
That sucks, I don't know what to tell you. I called and relayed the message, so I know he got it. I hope he takes care of his business, it's a small word with the internet now and a bad rep is not good to have. If He does straiten it out, hopefully you post it here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If it gets straightened out that would be great. More so wishful thinking I would think at this point. I Do appreciate your efforts. I still have no rockers from him. I have not received any texts, or calls from him. He received my $170.00 with no problems though back in January. Im not a hard guy to get along with and had my share of problems in the past as well. It only takes a second to send a text and say hey, got prob but I got you. He had no problems answering your phone calls and has been back on this site. Since last week I bought another set of rockers and received them. Got them from a guy nice enough to help me out considering these circumstances. Im not made of money. I work hard for it like everybody else. Again, im not lashing out at you or anybody really, and I appreciate you trying, but nearly 4 months is ample time to do something. My other guy had them here in less than a week. I just lost $170.00 is the bottom line.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had two prior dealings with him that went flawless. Then the third time this happens. The guy that sold me the rockers had the same results. The third time he lost as I did. Along with a couple others that have contacted me.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I never had a problem with him on several deals. I actually got MORE than I paid for on one deal ( just thrown in) which he didn't have to do. I'm sorry to hear this about Butterbean.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UPDATE!!! I said if this gets,straightened out, I would let you guys know. I received all parts ordered about 5 minutes ago...so I wanted everyone to know that he kept his word. Would have loved some communication and this would have been avoided, but all parts,are here, and an extra set of push rods. Thanks. I will be removing this thread in a week or two to allow people time to see that he made good on his end. Im satisfied with parts.

·
Registered
479 Posts
ButterBean Delievers

Yea he said you where a ancy nacy HeHe:p. Glad he got you hooked up, I figured he got busy on the road and would take care of you. Glad you made it right on here also.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Uh, No

lol, i wouldnt say four months is ancy nancy, but ok.....
At four months, and having already bought the parts needed elsewhere receiving the parts instead of my money back would have ticked me off. A comment like that would have been a slap in the face and would have added fuel to the fire.

As you pointed out, it takes very little effort to stay in contact.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts