460 Ford Forum banner

Buyers beware of BigBlockFox

2K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Moodyblues 
#1 ·
He recvd my cashiers check on 23 September 2007 and I never recvd anything. I emailed again and he responded on October 20, 2007 that he had been out of town and needed my address again. I have emailed him several times since then from this website and no response.

First time I have been taken ordering parts for my car on the internet. It appears he has only posted in the auction block/

#5 ·
I think the username is his dad's, and he may not get on here much. I dont know him personally, we talked several times on the phone and such about tradin' some parts but never actually met or did anything. Still no reason to not send out a buyers goods unless there is a good explanation.

Seems a bunch of this going on lately. :roll:

#6 ·
sorry

Sorry for the delay on your taillights You are right and I have no excuse I'm not much of a businessman and can"t seem to get eveything done but will get these taillights out this evening. I know that won"t make it right and maybe I can do something about that. I will send back half your money 20.00 dollars for your trouble that is about all I can do. Hope this makes it a little better thanks Tyler (bigblockfox) cell 405 301 5163 home 405 279 2675

#9 ·
Nope,

I was just going to speak in your behalf, Our deal went very smooth and you seemed like a nice guy to me. With you stepping up and telling everyone you made a mistake, shows your a stand up guy.

I see people on here that make mistakes, but when some one calls their hand on it, they get a big case of the a$$ about it, and never make it right.

I hope Mr. Blues takes your appologie.

I believe If I were you I would have those Tail lights in the mail today :wink:

Blake

#12 ·
Re: sorry

Bigblockfox said:
Sorry for the delay on your taillights You are right and I have no excuse I'm not much of a businessman and can"t seem to get eveything done but will get these taillights out this evening. I know that won"t make it right and maybe I can do something about that. I will send back half your money 20.00 dollars for your trouble that is about all I can do. Hope this makes it a little better thanks Tyler (bigblockfox) cell 405 301 5163 home 405 279 2675

Don't want any money back and I appreciate you being straight up in this post. I know we all get busy sometimes but I hadn't heard anything for a month.

Thanks

Russ Hood

#14 ·
JMO... If you need to send something to someone, whether you'rehaving issues such as this going on here or just simply sending something out; You can usually get it done through FedEx Ground for less than most, and it only takes 3-4 business days...

Doug... 8)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.