460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I have a c-4 trans case that consist only of the center case that is a pan fill with a bolt on style belhousing. and it has the H - servo cover and piston to go along. I sold my tran and the guy that bought it didn't need the trans brake so I had to get another case to replace it. The hole for the modulator has been tapped for a 5/8-18 thread for the following trans brakes that I know of. Art Car , Redneck , and BTE. if anyone is interested please let me know as I cant bring my self down to put this out for the trash. I guess $30 + shipping would be a good price

Ace

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PLease read the post very carefully. ITS the MID SECTION OF THE CASE and the servo cover w/piston. No internals just the bare case. Not tail housing or bellhousing

Ace

·
Registered
269 Posts
powerstrokeace said:
Guys I have a c-4 trans case that consist only of the center case that is a pan fill with a bolt on style belhousing. and it has the H - servo cover and piston to go along. I sold my tran and the guy that bought it didn't need the trans brake so I had to get another case to replace it. The hole for the modulator has been tapped for a 5/8-18 thread for the following trans brakes that I know of. Art Car , Redneck , and BTE. if anyone is interested please let me know as I cant bring my self down to put this out for the trash. I guess $30 + shipping would be a good price

Ace
the way you wrote makes it sound like it comes w/ bell

1 - 6 of 6 Posts