460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
set of C-460 heads fresh from the machine shop ( engine systems ) they are complete with 2.38 titanium intake valves and 1.72 titanium exhaust valves. these were set up to fit on an .80 over bore block. they come with WW shaft mount rockers. and a C-460 intake drilled and tapped for Fogger. will have pictures soon. also have a set of 10 new in the box Diamond pistons for a 3.98 stroke Crank and 6.99 rod for use with these heads.
4800.00 for heads and intake.
5400.00 for heads, intake and pistons.
Make offers....
for the right price i have the Moldex crank and Bill Miller rods to mach.
please call with questions Shane 770-584-5039
i am in molena ga. 30258

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
heads

i know. very nice set of heads. have pics now will try to up load. or send me your e-mail address. need to sell.
thanks

·
Registered
707 Posts
set of C-460 heads fresh from the machine shop ( engine systems ) they are complete with 2.38 titanium intake valves and 1.72 titanium exhaust valves. these were set up to fit on an .80 over bore block. they come with WW shaft mount rockers. and a C-460 intake drilled and tapped for Fogger. will have pictures soon. also have a set of 10 new in the box Diamond pistons for a 3.98 stroke Crank and 6.99 rod for use with these heads.
4800.00 for heads and intake.
5400.00 for heads, intake and pistons.
Make offers....
for the right price i have the Moldex crank and Bill Miller rods to mach.
please call with questions Shane 770-584-5039
i am in molena ga. 30258
HOW OLD IS EVERYTHING

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how old.

I am not sure how old the set up is. I will try and get in touch with the guy that i got the complete set up from. The heads are being sent back to the machine shop this week to be flow tested, and given a once over since they have been on the shelf for the last two years in the bags. I will have them lubed and have flow numbers real soon.

thanks for all of the interest guys. these need a good home.

shane

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
WHY DONT YOU LIST ALLOF YOUR PARTS
&
WHAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE FOR THEM
LIST THEM
&
PRICE EACH PARTS
&
PRICE THEM ALL TOGETHER AS A DISASIMABLED MOTOR
must READ AND UNDERSTAND the ad, parts are priced ,except crank/rods. said make offer, now that is when you say you will give so much money. CAN alway do the your TRADE MARK---whats your best price

·
Registered
707 Posts
2 Slow

HAVE YOU READ
THE AUCTION BLOCK RULES

THEY SAY --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) You MUST state your price in the ad

&

UNLESS YOU KNOW ALL THE PARTS
HE DOES NOT HAVE LISTED
THAT HE IS WILLING TO SELL
OR
YOU CAN PRICE HIS PARTS FOR HIM

MAYBE

YOU SHOULD LET HIM ANSER FOR HIMSELF

1 - 14 of 14 Posts