460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
C460 Heads, Charlie Evans CNC Ported, pushrod holes cut and ready. One season on new guides and valve job.

No valves, used for new set of heads. The set you are looking at has been o-ringed if you are running high compression or a turbo/super charger. Has oil return in front of heads if needed along with coolant 8AN option for water system. I ran an SCE Copper gasket with no issues.

Would like to see $2300.00 for heads but shoot me ma offer, I am open to ideas.

Would sell 10.1" long Manton Pushrods if you are running WW Rockers, these pushrods have one season as well.

Call or email with any questions or concerns.
Email: [email protected] Phone: 801-870-1535

Attachments

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Just wondering if you still have the heads for sale, if you do, what did they flow, what valve size, size CC etc Thanks
I'm not Mr. Winberg, however I'm the one who CNC ported his heads and maybe I can answer some questions for him.

1. The valve sizes are 2.450" intakes and 1.880" exhausts.

2. They flow very good mid-lift numbers and in fact across the board they flow good. Peak intake flow at .900" = 518 cfm and peak exhaust flow at .900" = 362 cfm WITHOUT a test pipe, @ 28" H2O.

3. Mr. Winberg is a repeat customer of mine and he is going back with another new set of C-460 heads that hopefully are even a touch better.

Hope this helps,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts