460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just acquired a C6 transmission from a retired mud racer and thought I would see if any one is interested in it. It is a TCI #413400. The TCI tech said that it has the #421500 valve body in it. Also, an 8" race converter, -100degree fin angle with a C stator. with the set up you gave me it would stall at about 6000rpm this is a LOOSE converter.

I do not know any history of this unit nor it's current condition. Feel free to ask questions or for more pics.

I am in central Michigan and I could not begin to put a price on this.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
interrested

Yes iam interrested in your transmisson, Iam from northern michigan , thats what iam now a retired mudbogger , still have a few parts laying around . Now i bought myself a 88 mustang that id like to put a c6 in. Need to know in general what kind of price your looking to get ?

Thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes iam interrested in your transmisson, Iam from northern michigan , thats what iam now a retired mudbogger , still have a few parts laying around . Now i bought myself a 88 mustang that id like to put a c6 in. Need to know in general what kind of price your looking to get ?

Thanks
Sent ya a pm.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts