460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
C6 Trans,Converter,8.8 Rear,Rims & Tires (All Sold)

All parts ran 9.20's footbraking in a foxbody all motor , The trans is a built C6 with transbrake , It comes with the blanket , flexplate shield and flexible dipstick tube, The converter was custom built by Lenny at Ultimate Converter (1.375) for a 552 BBF and has 10 passes tops and only were 3 full passes due to motor issues ,The rear has the same amount of passes and was new with Strange 35 spline axles ,5/8 studs and spool,3:73 gears ,new yoke, c clip eliminators and rear cover. Brackets are for ARB , coil overs and wheelie bars. It comes with the UPR Anti Roll Bar and it has the weld on plates/bushings too its just not in the picture and uppers and lowers as pictured as well as the 15x10 rims 6.5'' backspace and 28x10.5 slicks with the same amount of passes. Only reason for selling is going to a glide and getting tubbed out with 9'' rear. Asking $3000 for all , Parts are located in Salisbury,MD.
Thanks,Bryan. PM for info.

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price on just trans and converter?
$1100 , the converter alone would be close to that i think , It was $700 without shipping to have Ultimate completely rebuild , And i don't mean a restall he had to rebuild it with all new stuff in it. Basically we supplied the shell.

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Trans,converter and shields are sold , Thanks Tyler and it was good meeting and talking with you last night , Let me know how everything works for ya and have a good trip back to Michigan.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts