460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
flatened a couple lobes on my cam my dads switching cams and has a custom ground vaccuum cam for a 557 thats about 13.5:1. if i put it in my 468 thats 12.5:1 will it run ok?

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Dexter congrats on getting 3rd place in class four last week with two flat lobes!! I know I'm in trouble now!! Hope the cam runs well for ya, I'm sure you will get your question answered but you may be asked to provide some more specs! Don't worry about me, heck I don't know the specs on the cam I'm running!

Good luck hope to see you in Miles next weekend!

Jeffro

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
the plan is to be in miles with the new cam and intake the cam is about 650 lift high 250's on duration at 50 on a 113lsa. and as far as getting 3rd on flat lobes they just started to go so i dont think i lost a lot because of it but its not gonna make another race and i dont really wanna rebuild this thing already

by the way jeff do any good racing this weekend??

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
At the hospital with my wife right now, no racing this weekend.:mad: Shes getting transferred tomorrow to Peoria and then maybe we will get some treatment and be healed up for Miles!

·
Registered
560 Posts
hope everything is all right ,darn race trucks coming to miles, oh boy whats a daily driver to do lol,c ya there jeff puting front axle together tomorrow morn

1 - 8 of 8 Posts