460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Didn't do much, just relaxed around here.

Our son went camping at Grand Bend IN THE RAIN!! Oh well, he had his GF and a bunch of beer so I'm sure it wasn't too bad!!

Bill

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah it rained here too..all week its supposed to.. oh well he had some nice weather up until this week. we went out with the wifes friends from algonquin park. they came up. we went to boston pizza as thats a fancy thing for them lol and got POLLUTED!! had a fire at night as it quit raining and continued with the polluting till sometime in the wee hours, then for the holiday we started drinkin again before lunch..well a couple of us. it was raining, then when it quit we took them on a sight see around timmins and my area South Porcupine. not much to see everything was closed. except the Shania Twain Center.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
slaved all day trying to get one of my New turbine pumps going !!!
Frank
Damn Frank, that farmin thing sounds like a bunch of work!!

Does the turbine pump work good?

I remember growing up on the dairy farm there was always something to do.

Bill

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Bill , after sending them" the Exact spec's "and the original build sheets for the pumps and waiting 5 weeks and spending $30,000 . Guess what , they [email protected]#K up and built the pumps WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their lucky that I can NOT get across the border , as somebody would pay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so I'm back to having a picker truck on standby and playing musical pump's and I'm not a happy camper!!!!!!!!
Frank
Nebraska is just a little out of range of my 30-06, but if I was closer???

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Bill , after sending them" the Exact spec's "and the original build sheets for the pumps and waiting 5 weeks and spending $30,000 . Guess what , they [email protected]#K up and built the pumps WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their lucky that I can NOT get across the border , as somebody would pay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so I'm back to having a picker truck on standby and playing musical pump's and I'm not a happy camper!!!!!!!!
Frank
Nebraska is just a little out of range of my 30-06, but if I was closer???
Man that sucks Frank. Are it fixable or is it just FUBAR?

Moving pumps all around sure wastes alot of time.

Jeeze, a 30-06 would do some damage!!!

Bill

·
Registered
555 Posts
yeah it rained here too..all week its supposed to.. oh well he had some nice weather up until this week. we went out with the wifes friends from algonquin park. they came up. we went to boston pizza as thats a fancy thing for them lol and got POLLUTED!! had a fire at night as it quit raining and continued with the polluting till sometime in the wee hours, then for the holiday we started drinkin again before lunch..well a couple of us. it was raining, then when it quit we took them on a sight see around timmins and my area South Porcupine. not much to see everything was closed. except the Shania Twain Center.
SHAAAAAWING!!!!!!.......BOING BOING BOING BOING!!!!!:D.......shania twain center!!!???

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
one of my old co workers used to hang with her sister. he said she wasnt' nearly as hot but a lot less of a bitch. and she put out.

Timmins is sure proud of Shania, even though she almost never comes to town.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Wife and I took the 'Chero to Blackie Alberta, about a 1/2 hour south of Calgary. They put on a car show, had beef on a bun, and vintage tractor pulling.

A few other Fords:

and an all original 25000 mile '67:

·
Registered
476 Posts
I spent Canada day with our Mexican friends?! They danced the salsa for us - jeez, I wanted a smoke after seeing that, no wonder why they have so many kids...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts