460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have made a decision. I will not answer any questions on here any more when someone uses all caps in their post.

I concider it as yelling and I don't like being yelled at when ask a question.
How would you like it if someone was standing right in front of your face and yelling at you just to ask you a question?

Randy

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
I agree w/ ya Randy for the most part but here's an instance I have to deal with. My software at work requires ALL CAPS so if I get on here and post during the day, sometimes I forget to remove the CAPS, so instead of re-typing everything, I just go ahead and post anyways. I'm sure this happens to others as well.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
cougar1969 said:
Yes I am married and still I refuse to be yelled at or yell myself,

Randy
do you know for a fact they are yelling? isnt that kind of childish? could it be maybe they are new to the net? or maybe their cap lock key is just stuck? :roll: maybe a hammer landed on their keyboard? you ever hear of giving someone the benifit of the doubt? :roll:

Using this same science, I can proclaim that I consider anyone who does not capitalize the beggining of each sentence to be a moron, ( like me ) and therefore I wont answer their questions. no biggie.

I guess the real issue here is whether they care if YOU answer their questions? is that a huge loss? :shock: You answer that, I aint touchin it.

lighten up man or you wont be married long lol

BTW, you could have just made that decision and kept it to yourself. is this something we all need to do. :?:

SHUN the CAP LOCK PEOPLE for verily they are different. :shock: :shock: :roll:

too funny.
I didnt really cheer your monumental decision but I did give you some good advice, whether you take it or not remains to be seen. have a great day.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
mguy said:
You can also make the type small. Tee-hee.
Ouch,....eyes cramp...cramping....from excess squinting. Text....too sm....small,...will to live....fading. Mus....must find glasses....and....and more BEER! (**Mesage paid for by the William Shatner school of over acting, sign up today!**)

·
Registered
587 Posts
Well I am going to go to bat for Randy on this one. I think Randy is a heck of a good guy, and every one has there own opinion and they are entitled to it. No harm no foul. My typing skill and spelling are awful so I have no room to talk, or throw stones, but I hope ya'll still help me out with questions now and then.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts