460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well they had a "car show" i guess up the street today. I live in a small area and they shut down the downtown for a festival every summer. Its one block over from me so i decided to check out this said car show. WOW. it was pretty lame. First 3 cars in a row were mid 70's black camaro's. woopee. But one had the infamous "rat motor" the chevy guys love to bullshit about. next was a nova drag car that the local parts store owner has....semi cool but still Government motors. then there was an AMX 390. It was nice, no doubt about it, followed by an old dodge convertible..kinda cool...then a fox stang drag car.. it was ok but had seen some hard quarter miles. then a couple more Brand x stuff and then a 53 mercury m100. F ing smallblock under the hood. :mad: then some gay jap bike, and then a brand x powered Rail. there was a couple more brand x crap and an old barracuda in there but for the most part it was junk. Including the uglies 67-72 chevy pickup i've ever seen. It was fun to make fun of them all saying the famous quote.. "government motors" to all the bowtie fags there. Most of them were french too so i knew they couldnt handle gettin bugged. Had i known sooner i would have shovelled the concrete and bricks out of the Janer and took it down there and showed them something to look at.
stucktruck 004.jpg

stucktruck 008.jpg

stucktruck 009.jpg

Yeah she's a pretty old girl. ;)
just wait till the 500 dollar truck gets its makeover and becomes a puller.:cool:

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
well they had a "car show" i guess up the street today.

Yeah she's a pretty old girl. ;)
just wait till the 500 dollar truck gets its makeover and becomes a puller.:cool:
I don't even go to the cruise night here any more, its the same old Chevys every week:rolleyes:

The old truck can only go up from there!!! They sure are tough aren't they??:)

Bill

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too bad the puller project will be on hold for a bit. house and wedding and such comes first i've been told. On a nice side note she was talkin about movin south the other day. I put it in her head about moving to the Peterborogh area a while ago, as she works for the MNR, and their big show is in Pete. That would really work into my plans as thats in the heart of where the pulling is in ontario. Right now its ~10 hours each way to a pull.. :mad:

i'm glad the truck is not planted in the yard anymore. :D
the wife wasn't very pleased about that whole situation. The new grass is growin and you can hardly tell where it was sunk anymore.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Thats the way it goes most of the time, The last show I went to was the one in Myrtle Beach and it was pretty good but There was a bunch of chevys, and the there was the low riders with Hydraulics :mad: but there was a sweet looking Boss 429 stang:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts