460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Motors going up on KILL for the weekend , and the 572 is coming along for the ride ,just in case I start leaking pistons out the header pipes!!!( did a practice run today - motor swap and race ready in 22 minutes!!)The Dragsters aren't going to know what's happening as we run past them in the top end at 195 mph !!!!!
Frank

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Go get 'em Frank, be safe and have fun... I wish I had the funds to make the trip...

Doug...:cool:

·
Registered
895 Posts

Go for it Frank.

I hear you ran into some of the Mopar boys from Rimbey last weekend. My Buddy Steve talked to them and they were pretty quite about how fast you guys were running. LOL

Later Mark

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Good deal Frank!! Glad to see you folks doing so well.

Hope you don't need the back-up bullet!!

Show 'em that big Ford power. Put the pipe racks back on the rack!!

Be safe, have fun!!

Bill

·
Registered
456 Posts
big end terror

Give it to them good. A whooping they will not forget, and by what ? FORD I will make up there someday. Not too far away. tres...

·
Registered
476 Posts
Wow, 2 Fords on the front page of the website! That's a first - it's usually covered with Chevys. The Mustang at the bottom is Garth Dreger's small block that runs faster than a lot of the BBC's. He ran 9.40's with the stock block and headed 351C (with port plates) and the 418 he has in there now runs 8.70's.
I probably won't even make it down to spectate, but I'm sure I'll be getting a phone call Sunday night from Frank filling me in.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Motors going up on KILL for the weekend , and the 572 is coming along for the ride ,just in case I start leaking pistons out the header pipes!!!( did a practice run today - motor swap and race ready in 22 minutes!!)The Dragsters aren't going to know what's happening as we run past them in the top end at 195 mph !!!!!
Frank
Too bad I can't make it down to see that this weekend. Have fun eh!
Wow. I never realized that there was people close to me! I went to high school in Medicine Hat and moved up to Calgary about 6 years ago.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts