1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
277 Posts
What a scam!! Did you check out the carbon offset calculator? Looks like I would need to buy more than 50 trees. LOL

·
Registered
96 Posts
This Carbon Crap gets going and your CO2 tank on your welder is going to get Damn expensive... And taxed and regulated---- like Freon!!! useless libs!!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Don't laugh, It's going to be the law shortly. I believe it's in that 411 billion budget that is going through congress now.
Gary

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey at least I will sleep better knowing that there is a tree sucking up my evil carbon emissions. Change you can beleive in!:mad:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I'am adding this world saving option to my lawn service. Dam my car may get done sooner than I thought. Thanks Al your the man! Free money-- free money-- free money

·
Registered
338 Posts
i know i was aproched by a company out of chicago i believe , sent by one of my neighbors that would pay me so much an acer to plant crops no-till . but i wasnt intrested in getting locked in to a single tillage practice if i needed to change . brad

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Well.... I was going to cut about 10 - 15 cedar trees down this spring. Maybe a tree hugger will pay me to leave them be. Full grown trees should be worth a lot more than saplings right?... Maybe $50.00 per tree? lol.

I also have a question. The CO2 that's emmited into the air had to come from somewhere right?... Wasn't it pulled out of the air? It didn't come from another planet did it? How can gasses that are re-introduced into the air they were pulled from hurt a damn thing?

If I have to go back to stick welding I'm gonna shoot Al Gore right between the eyes.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well.... I was going to cut about 10 - 15 cedar trees down this spring. Maybe a tree hugger will pay me to leave them be. Full grown trees should be worth a lot more than saplings right?... Maybe $50.00 per tree? lol.

I also have a question. The CO2 that's emmited into the air had to come from somewhere right?... Wasn't it pulled out of the air? It didn't come from another planet did it? How can gasses that are re-introduced into the air they were pulled from hurt a damn thing?

If I have to go back to stick welding I'm gonna shoot Al Gore right between the eyes.

the CO (carbon monoxide) is a byproduct of combustion of fossil fuels. So, technically those fuels come out of the ground, not the air.

Either way they are still full of it.

·
Registered
407 Posts
the CO (carbon monoxide) is a byproduct of combustion of fossil fuels. So, technically those fuels come out of the ground, not the air.

But what about the CO you exhale? You breathe in Oxygen and exhale CO right? Dont they say cows are a big CO contributor? I mean when you boil it down, what "they" really think is MAN is the problem. Cut the population kinda thing. My question is which people do they want to go?

Oh one more thing "they" ARE full of it.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cut the population kinda thing. My question is which people do they want to go?

I think they (the believers and enlightened ones) should volunteer:D

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'm sure they would like anyone who thinks for themself,owns a gun, or question the people in office. (Don't the majority of politicions start out as lawers.)Us un-ed-ou-cated folk should just be quite and follow like sheep, after all what do we know:confused: sshhuu,for now we all still have a right to vote,and they know it;)

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm sure they would like anyone who thinks for themself,owns a gun, or question the people in office. (Don't the majority of politicions start out as lawers.)Us un-ed-ou-cated folk should just be quite and follow like sheep, after all what do we know:confused: sshhuu,for now we all still have a right to vote,and they know it;)
Yeah, but unfortunately the 30% of voters who live off the system and do not contribute to it can vote also. And of course there are the really ignorant ones who can't even tell you who the current vice president is, but they are voting also. These two groups of voters explain why we are where we are. Thank you public school system:rolleyes:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Yeah, but unfortunately the 30% of voters who live off the system and do not contribute to it can vote also.
I have a bigger problem with the ones voting who shouldnt vote in the first place - ILLEGALS. Where do are offecials get off allowing it? Disenfranchisement... Some people get into a situation that they cant help(unemployed, Disabled, etc...). I dont think they should be punished.

And of course there are the really ignorant ones who can't even tell you who the current vice president is, but they are voting also. These two groups of voters explain why we are where we are. Thank you public school system:rolleyes:
Civics test. On another note, I think you should have to take a written DRIVING test every time you get your license. Man I get so mad every time I get behind the wheel and people are makiong up their own rules. Oh isnt that what were doing with who gets to vote?

·
Banned
2,451 Posts

skosler,

Do me a favor..... Stop and think for a minute..... What is Coal and Oil?........ Thinking?

How did they get their?.............. Still thinking?

Hint...... CARBON CYCLE..... Coal and oil just didn't appear........Oil and Coal come From

Plants, That "caputure" the Carbon that is Released and the cycle continues...... Scientists

Believe the typical carbon atoms are on about the 6th to 7th cycle since earth has existed.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
skosler,

Do me a favor..... Stop and think for a minute..... What is Coal and Oil?........ Thinking?

How did they get their?.............. Still thinking?

Hint...... CARBON CYCLE..... Coal and oil just didn't appear........Oil and Coal come From

Plants, That "caputure" the Carbon that is Released and the cycle continues...... Scientists

Believe the typical carbon atoms are on about the 6th to 7th cycle since earth has existed.
I agree fully with what you are saying. Think- the first law of thermodynamics. I think this whole man-made global warming crap is a joke. Sorry if you misunderstood me. I think that sun a lot more to do with it than most people realize or will admit.

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
You had me worried for a munite their buddy.........LOL

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Some people get into a situation that they cant help(unemployed, Disabled, etc...). I dont think they should be punished.
I am not referring to the temporarily unemployed or disabled, thats a given. I'm talking about the generational welfare recipients and such that never contribute and have no intentions. They just suck off the system that is funded by you and me.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I am not referring to the temporarily unemployed or disabled, thats a given. I'm talking about the generational welfare recipients and such that never contribute and have no intentions. They just suck off the system that is funded by you and me.
I knew thats what you meant. I was posting my opinion for those who think anyone who doesnt "work" is a "useless eater" (thats a quote from Hitler BTW). Not sayn anyone here thinks that way, just seems I run across that attitude on the net a lot.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts