460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I imagine a good amount of us are going to Carlisle. I will be there from Friday morning to Sunday afternoon. Last year I posted that if anyone wanted to meet up to put some names on faces to meet up on the upper level of Subway Saturday at noon. One person showed up, so that was cool.

Is there any interest to meet there? If you guys wanna do that let me know, maybe we can try again for Subway upper deck Saturday at noon. I'll be wearing my 460ford shirt (thanks Phil!) on Saturday so I should be easy to spot! 8)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Will be there

I plan on wearing 460 T as well but there won't be any confusion, mine is XXXL. Is subway upper deck at entrance 3?

My brother and I always split our time between York NSRA event on Firday and All-Ford Carlisle on Sat. Hope to see you there, we'll find subway someway saturday

Hal :)

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I believe it's at entrance 3... The one where you sign up with your car when you first enter, and the all night entrance.

I'll definitely be there Saturday at noon so hopefully some of you guys show up.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Drags Friday night?

Usually rained out, I couldn't make it to the 12 meeting last year because I was still trying to get the car sorted after the rain.. Worst case, maybe meet somewhere near the burnout contest?

Jim

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds like a plan Dave. Hope for no rain!! :D

I guess there's not much interest in meeting on Saturday. I'll still be there (Subway upper deck) Saturday at noon. Figure I'll get lunch and if anyone shows then cool. Hope to meet some of you there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts