1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
A brand new set of steel Caster Camber plates would only be $129.00

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
gerry have you seen the new ones upr have ??? they are in a fixed pos. .....

I was going to mention them, but I figured he was wanting to save some cash... those are about $180.00 give or take.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Are those UPRs a knock off of the Skinny Kids plates? Or the other way around???

I've got a set of the Skinny Kid plates and are happy.

I've got an old set of what I think are the Motorsport plates if you are interested. They're steel too. They don't have adjustment slots, just 2 or so holes to move the strut around with. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Are those UPRs a knock off of the Skinny Kids plates? Or the other way around???

I've got a set of the Skinny Kid plates and are happy.

I've got an old set of what I think are the Motorsport plates if you are interested. They're steel too. They don't have adjustment slots, just 2 or so holes to move the strut around with. Let me know.

Gerry, what plates are you running now? I bought a set of D&D used and didnt get any spacers with them. If you buy a complete new setup I'd be interested in your old plates / spacers if they weren't damaged when you did the big wheelie.

IIRC.. These are knock offs of the Skinny Kid plates. Almost ALL of the UPR parts I have ever used or seen are knock off's of someone elses stuff except for the play pretty billet interior dress up stuff they sell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts