460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Centerline aluminum stars with 26x10-15 M/T slicks LOWER PRICE!

I have a set of Centerline 15x8 aluminum star wheels with Mickey Thompson slicks size 26x10.00-15. The wheels are 4.5x5 bolt pattern and came off my friends 2001 Mustang. They have been used for exactly 1 burnout and 1 launch, then the engine let go (14 pounds of boost with a 250 hp shot of nitrous on top of a stock 4.6 bottom end tends to do stuff like that), so these are basically completely new. Wheels come with center caps, and tires still have the nubs. I'm asking $425 plus the ride from Missoula, MT, which is zip code 59803. There's about $950 worth of stuff here according to my latest JEG'S catalog, and that's before mounting and balancing. Any questions, feel free to ask. This is my work computer, so I'm only on here Tuesday through Saturday, so please be patient with my getting back to you. Thanks for your time and interest,

Lucas

Attachments

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And just as a guestimate for everyone on here...From Montana to Arkansas is looking like around $60 to ship UPS as both wheels and tires together are just under 80 lbs. :D

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't know what the actual spec for the wheels are, but when I measure from the hub of the wheel to the rim, it's right at 3.75".

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll go $425 plus shipping if anyone's interested....this is a killer deal on some perfect wheels and slicks.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Last attempt bump....if they don't sell soon, I'm just going to keep them and use them next season when I get my 31 spline rear done ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts