460 Ford Forum banner

Changing D3 heads to screw in studs

1988 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  fordman59
I am wanting to convert my D3 heads to screw in studs with guide plates. I can't find the tool to do it with. Crane used to make one with a part number of 99023-1, but I called them today and they don't make it anymore. Can I buy a tool to do this?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Comp Cams has them. Others do too.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.