460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just like to take time out and give accolades to Charlie Evans for such a high level of professionalism, curtiousness and knowledge as he set me up with an awsome set of C-460 heads.

Shops such as these are becomming far and few.

Thanks a bunch pal!

p.s. now when can i get paid for saying this.

just kidding. lol

·
Registered
846 Posts
I'd like to second that !!!!

Charlie has worked on my A-460's for my car and my p-51's for the wife's car. Great service, excellent work..What more could you ask for..

Thanks Charlie !!!

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Easy guys, you better slow down. :wink: Pretty soon my head is going to get as big as Lem's :lol: . They're designing T-shirts over there in Chillie's Garage for him. That would be dangerous if we were both walking around with a "Bighead" :shock:

bigpoppapreston,

I didn't do anything. I just sent you the ARP washers I owed you and refunded the amount that you had overpaid on the C-460 head project. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Likewise, I can cartainly the same about doing business with Mr. Mike and danthefordman!

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Both Charlie and Lem are priceless on this site for all the help they give. It's been a privilege to meet both of them this year at the Bash. 8) I thank them both for help and advice they have given me. In the hustle and bustle here in Jersey, where nobody takes the time to say hello, these guys took time out of their busy days, to help a little guy like me. That speaks volumes, and is very rare these days.

·
Registered
10,854 Posts
No more T-shirts for Charlie ... he can't get 'em over his head. :lol: :D :) :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
rmcomprandy said:
No more T-shirts for Charlie ... he can't get 'em over his head. :lol: :D :) :wink: :wink:
:lol: :lol: :p

I too am VERY fortunate to have Charlie and Lem in my corner to help me with my engine/car etc...... Along with many of the fine members at the BBF forum like Randy Malik, Phillip Oakley, Diamond Blake Cartwright, Bret Powell, Jon Faubion, Randy Bischel, Adney Brown and I could go on FOREVER! Many of these guys have provided me with advice, parts and fellowship. If it wasn't for this forum and these guys I wouldn't be going as fast as I am now.

Thanks guys!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts