460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would post this for anyone interested in tuning a Drag race car chassis. This is a great seminar for any one with a drag car. It is put on by Dave Morgan. This guy wrote the first book on chassis tuning. (That I know of) Its only $85.00, its worth every penny.

Click on the link for descriptions and dates.
http://www.dragstuff.com/SpecialOffers/DaveMorgan2008Seminars.html

·
Registered
377 Posts
Has anyone else been to this seminar? Some friends and I went to the Chicago one. Initially, I wasn't sure what to expect but it was unbelievable!! The knowledge level of Dave Morgan is unending. It was well worth the $85, he'll even tell you "for $85, you're a customer for life". Little does he know, I'll be taking him up on that offer. He'll do free shock testing, not on site, you'll have to pay shipping. He caters the seminar to the type of vehicles of the participants. I've wasted 100 times the money on less. It's well worth your time, check it out. my $.02

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Brock, if you look at the first post it has a link to Dave Morgans web site. It has all the dates & it says it will be in Buffalo, NY Me & Rick went to it in Richmond,VA back in January. Very informative. :D

·
Registered
474 Posts
TopSportsman916 said:
Brock, if you look at the first post it has a link to Dave Morgans web site. It has all the dates & it says it will be in Buffalo, NY Me & Rick went to it in Richmond,VA back in January. Very informative. :D
Chris, I sent Dave Morgan an email earlier this week and he replied saying that there was a seminar on March 29 in Central Station NY near Syracuse NY, but know I see that date is scheduled for Buffalo NY. I was hoping Dan might know more detail since it sounds like he is booked for the seminar. I'd like to go but I'm still smarting a bit from the operation and I didn't want to travel that far yet. I could handle a 2 hour trip but I'm not sure about 3 or 4.

·
Registered
474 Posts
danthefordman said:
The Buffalo class was switched to Central Square (north of Syracuse).

Dave Morgans number is (567) 242-9779 to register, not sure if there are any openings left so call soon.
Thanks Dan, I'll call Monday.

·
Registered
474 Posts
danthefordman said:
Brock, I'm only about 30 miles from the Thousand Island's bridge (near Watertown) we should meet up sometime.
Dan, I'm going to see if I can get into that seminar. We'll get a chance to meet. We're also thinking of finding out what we need to do to be able to cross the border with that car so we can race at Esta. Do you race there often?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Dave Max said:
Did you get your rod ends yet?
I sat next to you in chicago
Dave Max

dragging the car out of the trailer this week, getting geared up for front end reconstruction, I'll check on the rod ends then. John said when I have time let him know what I need. There was an Aurora bearing rep at Morgan's seminar who gave away a set of rod ends, I won 'em. That was a nice bonus!!

Dave, how goes it? Are you going to the NMCA/NMRA superbowl? All of us at the seminar will likely be there. You'll have to let me know your race schedule or a T&T day.

·
Registered
250 Posts
588 Bantam said:
danthefordman said:
Brock, I'm only about 30 miles from the Thousand Island's bridge (near Watertown) we should meet up sometime.
Dan, I'm going to see if I can get into that seminar. We'll get a chance to meet. We're also thinking of finding out what we need to do to be able to cross the border with that car so we can race at Esta. Do you race there often?
I go to ESTA a couple of times a year, I'm not much of a bracket guy so I mostly go on the test-n-tune days.

·
Registered
474 Posts
We weren't able to get into the Saturday seminar since it was full. Dave arranged a second seminar on Sunday which we are booked for.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts