460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
Anyone need anything brought out East from Vegas?
I will be leaving Vegas Saturday or Sunday via I-15 to Salt lake City, then take I-80 through Wyoming, Nebraska, iowa, Illinois, indiana and Michigan.
Probably have half a pickup bed available (6ft). No topper, so it would have to be in a sealed tote, etc. Smaller sensitive items like high-dollar cranks,etc id let ride up front.

Greatly apreciate any offers. Meet them along freeway for pick-up.
Thanks.
Regards.
Al Martin 989-494-9746

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Hey Al, bring me a million bucks back. Shouldn't take too much room.ALL LARGE BILLS :wink: Have a safe trip. Rick

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah,if I did that Id have the baddest maverick arround. You guys wouldnt have a chance at the bash :lol:
Thought id give out a shout and be able to help someone out.
Weather is forcast sunny and clear Sunday in Wyoming and Nebraska. Those states are my most concern getting through this time of year.

Next time I go to Arizona Im bringin the car trailer and LOADEN UP on some of that virgin sheetmetal. I had to pass on some deals that would break your heart!lF :wink: Found a guy there any car in his yard for $200 bucks or less!
Dont even bother askin :p :wink:
Al

230 Posts
hey Al!

I know what you mean , I will never buy a project car again if i can buy the same thing from the southwest.. I got a pontiac body this summer and it is the most solid car I have ever owned ... Hey maybe you could start your own business buying and selling sheet metal/ vehicles? Adney

1 - 4 of 4 Posts