460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
36 truck said:
Sooo what do you think about how it will sell.
You and I and everyone else in this world knows it may not sell worth a crap. This economy has everyone looking to save what they can, where ever they can and purchasing a large ticket item is not on the savings plan>>..

I'm going to see what I can get one down to and go from there?

cheers

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
richter69 said:
Hope the spark plugs come out better than the ones now do, so glad I'm a diesel guy.................

I didn't have any trouble getting my plugs out of my 02 Lightning, it blew them out :twisted:

Now it has the 03 and up P.I. heads on it. :wink:

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Naw them newer ones dont blow out, but rather when you try and change them they snap off in the damn head.

Get a free head gasket change with tuneup special.....2 grand :twisted: :twisted:

Sorry for my negativity, I'm I tech lol. They look like a damn nice truck.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Jon , I just bought an '08 F150 and I asked about the spark plugs and they told me they should be taken out every 40000 km and new antiseize applied ,will this cure the snapping of problem ?
Frank

·
Registered
185 Posts
It looks alot like the F-250. Looks pretty nice to me. 8) Of course i drive a 1993 5.8L, 11mpg with my heavy foot! :oops: I bet Lem could make anyone a DEAL! :lol:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
i'm impressed,but not shocked.As far as I'm concerned theres always been only one truck, the rest are just mere imitations :idea: FORD TOUGH :wink: Rick

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
You can always tell when the boys are pullin plugs on one, you can hear um creak as they come out..............then either a sigh of relief or "^%%$#$#%^&*...........!!!!!!"

Personaly I'd trade it off before i had to put plugs in it.

I appologize for my off topic banter, I'm sure Adam and D's ears burn from time to time.

Hell I just want a red phone straight into Billy's office............. :twisted:

·
8,522 Posts
If everything was perfect....Ford , GM , Toy , etc .........repair techs would not be needed ............quit your bitchin'......you are one of the few people who have job security these days :evil:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
hahahaha Fabio ,Big Daddy Lem has spoken :shock: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Sorry Lem, its just the cab bolts and spark plugs that get me wound up................ :lol:

I've got a real bad pain in my right shoulder, been that way for about 2 months now, I think all the turbo liftin' has finally took its toll.

My 4 day weekend is over, I gotta get ready to head back to the funhouse, I'm sure all hell has broken loose.

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
I never really cared for the 150 but the new one is a good lookin rig.

And before you say it Dan, you can Albert Clark yourself........... :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Mechanics or tech's as there called now , have job secruity , everytime I stop by one of the dealerships in town their wanting me to come back to work
Frank
I think if I left the spark plugs in my C460's without the motor burning any oil for 160000 km they probably wouldn't want to come out either!!

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
I was being sarcastic, truth is I have yet to unscrew on of them. I just know when they get one with miles its like "oh boy". I dont blame the truck, its just one of those "what the hell were they thinking now" moments.

Next time your in a dealership Frank get one of the diesel techs to show you the egr valve removal tool for the 6.4, and if you think thats a joke ask him if he has yet to extract one using it, or and air hammer, or c4 explosive lol. I snapped ours in two the first time I used it, they ordered another and I just found an alternate way to remove it. I dont know who needs the *** whippin worse, the egr valve designer or the tool designer........... :lol:

They need to sell vehicles plain and simple, if they dont we all suffer. I get on Billy's *** sometimes but its all I can do to take my mind off the aches and pains I'm aquiring.

Man thats a sharp lookin' truck!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Wow maybe they should I dunno play those video's on the TV or something.

Cool stuff just needs to be on TV and while they do lead in trucks they also need to lead in small cars also or else they will go out of business.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts