1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I'm just guessing here, but that wouldn't be Lem, Charlie, and Damon would it?

I feel bad for you right now... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still, funny as all get out... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Oh yeah some one is definately getting something SPECIAL in the stocking on Christmas Eve. Funny as heck.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: I thought it was funny too :!: I laughed my butt off. I wish I could dance that good, but I can't.

Anyway, I think 'ol Dougie is due for some payback. I'll see what I can cook up between now and the Winter Tech Seminar.

If you noticed, Doug said that "all he ever got was clothes", on that other thread about Deann's valve covers. He didn't tell you the part about them always being PINK. According to his brother, he likes PINK pajamas, house slippers and stuff like that. :roll: :wink:

Gotcha Doug :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
c.evans said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I thought it was funny too :!: I laughed my butt off. I wish I could dance that good, but I can't.

Anyway, I think 'ol Dougie is due for some payback. I'll see what I can cook up between now and the Winter Tech Seminar.

If you noticed, Doug said that "all he ever got was clothes", on that other thread about Deann's valve covers. He didn't tell you the part about them always being PINK. According to his brother, he likes PINK pajamas, house slippers and stuff like that. :roll: :wink:

Gotcha Doug :lol: :lol:
Oh crap :!: :!: :!: :!: It's still funny though, I laugh my a$$ off every time I watch it :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
862 Posts
I would post a sarcastic comment but Lem is working on a shortblock for us so all I can say is you guys are GREAT dancers!!!!
That was funny as all get out though!!!

Keith

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
You are SOOOOO in trouble!! :p Those elves look like they got into Charlie's moonshine LOL, especially JBB, he is a bit out of step!! :shock:
Nick

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Good one, Doug. Definately made my day :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Doug Rahn said:
Merry Christmas Charlie, Lem, and Jet Boat Bob :!:
+1

1 - 19 of 19 Posts